Over 45,000 working men and women in Northeast Arkansas are currently uninsured.
Because of this, hospitals and local residents pay more and more each year to treat them in hospital emergency rooms. These individuals do not qualify for Medicaid, but are working, mid to lower income people that either think they can’t afford insurance, don’t receive it through their employer or are self-employed.
At Enroll the Ridge!, our goal is to greatly minimize the number of uninsured northeast Arkansans residing in a ten county region:
Clay · Craighead · Cross · Greene · East Jackson · Lawrence · West Mississippi · Poinsett · Randolph · Sharp
We plan to enroll these citizens so they can begin receiving affordable private heathcare insurance fitted for their specific income and lifestyle.
Those eligible may include:
- Consumers who currently do not have affordable healthcare insurance
- Single parents, factory & construction workers, small business owners, minimum wage employees
- Employers with 50 or fewer employees can purchase healthcare insurance for employees
- People who can’t get coverage from a public program, (such as Medicare, Medicaid or CHIP)
- Legal residents who have resided in the country for more than 5 years
Help us reach the
uninsured and better
Sign up for our
monthly newsletter to
stay up-to-date on all
Enroll the Ridge! news
This is your guide
to get informed,
get prepared – and
ultimately – get in.